Skip to content
Frequently Asked QuestionsChristopher Beauchamp2017-11-01T14:28:25+00:00
Frequently Asked Questions
- What forms of payment do you except?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, AMEX, Discover, Care Credit, check or cash.
- Do you participate with Care Credit?
Yes, we do. You may use your current Care Credit account or you may apply for a new one. We offer 6 months interest free.
- Do you accept pet insurance?
Yes, we participate with a variety of pet insurance plans in which you as the pet owner are reimbursed by the insurance plan, upon presenting them with a receipt of payment.
- How will I know what is going on with my hospitalized pet?
You will receive regular updates from our staff and you may call our office at anytime for further information and updates.
- How will my regular veterinarian know about the status of my pet?
Our doctors maintain regular communication with your referring vet to be sure that your pet receives the best and most comprehensive medical care while at our facility.
- Can I bring my pet in for a vaccination or a wellness exam?
No, you should contact your regular veterinarian about these procedures as we are a specialty and emergency hospital.
- How much will my visit cost?
Atlantic Coast Veterinary Specialists is an emergency and specialty hospital therefore our fees may differ from your regular veterinarian. Upon examination of your pet, you will be provided with an estimate for any proposed diagnostics and treatment. You will be required to leave 100% of the low end of the estimate and the balance will need to be paid upon discharge of your pet.